The Tula Baby Carrier is easy to use for both a front or back carry. The wide seat is designed to support a natural M position of baby's leg and hips. High quality Duraflex buckles and YKK Snaps are used. Each carrier also has a pocket on the hip belt for added storage and has 3 sections that contours around the waist. The shoulder straps extend to allow for wearers of all sizes to share the same carrier - it also makes breastfeeding easy!
The included hood supports your baby's head while sleeping, protects it from the sun and wind, and allows for comfortable breastfeeding. The shoulder straps and child's leg area has added padding for extra comfort.
The Tula Baby Carrier is made of high quality 100% cotton with Oko-Tex Standard 100 certificate. They comply with the European Safety Norm EN 13209- 2:2006.
The Tula Baby Carrier is available in 2 sizes.
Standard size fits babies from 15-45 pounds. Newborns can use it with the Tula Infant Insert. The panel is 15.5" tall & 14.5" wide.
Toddler size fits children from about 18 months to 4+ years. The panel is 18" tall & 19" wide.
You can wear your baby on the front or back with the Tula Baby or Toddler Carrier. When using the carrier with a baby less than 15 pounds, be sure to use an infant insert. The back carry is recommended for children over 12 months old. Wearing a heavier child on your back is usually more comfortable for the wearer. If your child is very small, you can put the hip belt higher, all the way on your waist. Doing this will provide a better "over the shoulder" view for you child.
See Front and Back Carry instructions below. An instruction booklet is also included with the Tula Carrier.
Made in Poland and Mexico.
Warranty: 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Proof of purchase required.
Front Carry Instructions:
1. Secure the waist belt by fastening the buckle. Tighten the waist belt by pulling on the adjustable strap. The carrier's panel should be centered to your body.
2. Hold your child so that he can wrap his legs around your waist.
3.ÃÂ Use one hand to support the child while the other to lift panel up over the child's back.
4.ÃÂ While supporting the child with one arm, slip the other arm under the strap.
5. ÃÂ Then slip the other arm under the other strap.ÃÂ
Make sure your child's bottom is deep in the panel just above the waist belt.
6. ÃÂ Buckle the chest belt behind your shoulders to secure your child in the carrier.
7. Adjust the carrier so that your child is comfortable and close to your body by pulling on the adjustable straps for a snug fit.
8. ÃÂ Enjoy :)
Back Carry Instructions:
1. Secure the waist belt by fastening the buckle. Tighten the waist belt by pulling on the adjustable strap. The carrier's panel should be centered to the back of your body. Slip the strap over one arm.
2. Place your child on your hip. Use the arm that is free from the strap to rotate your child from the hip position into the carrier. (Please have someone assist you until you are comfortable to perform this step on your own.)
3.ÃÂ While your child is rotated from the hip position into the carrier, use your other arm to secure the child. Slightly lean forward so that your child is resting their weight on your back.
4.ÃÂ Pull the panel up with your free arm and slip your arm through the other strap like you are wearing a back pack.
5. ÃÂ Make sure your child's bottom is deep in the carrier just above the waist belt.