Free Shipping On Orders Over $10
Searching for a natural option that is absorbent and still wicks away wetness?
You’ll love our Stay Dry Hemp Insert constructed of 6 layers of super-absorbent hemp–organic cotton jersey and topped with a layer of stay-dry, stain-resistant microfleece.
Adds 13 ounces of absorbency power to any cloth diaper. Fits from 12 lbs to 40 lbs.
Stay Dry inserts are designed to keep your baby dry all day long.Stay-dry Fleece + 6-layers of hemp-organic cotton jersey.
It’s always recommended to wash any new cloth diapers products before use, to remove any dust from manufacturing and shipping.
You can simply throw your new products in a wash cycle with your normal laundry or other diaper laundry.
We recommend you do not use fabric softener or bleach on any cloth diaper products.
Washing Your Inserts:
1) Remove solids: Knock solids into toilet, Dunk n’ Swish, use a diaper sprayer, or diaper liner to help.
2) Remove insert from the diaper before washing.
3) Run a rinse cycle on cold.
4) Run a full cycle wash on warm/hot with additive-free detergent. We recommend the use of Tide detergent. Do not use detergents with added softeners or stain removers.
5) For best results, run one more rinse cycle on warm/cold.
6) Line dry or tumble dry or on low/medium.
Care For Your Inserts:
Fabric softeners and rash creams can ruin the effectiveness of the absorbency. We recommend you do not use them. If you need to use a rash cream, we recommend the use of a liner along with cloth diaper-friendly products.
Dirty diapers and inserts should not go unwashed longer than 2-3 days for risk of staining.