Free Shipping On Orders Over $10!
Pooters Hemp Doubler pads are perfect for adding absorption to your existing cloth diapering system without adding bulk. Comprised of 6 layers of remarkably soft knit hemp terry, you will find that these are exactly what your baby needs to stop annoying leaks during the day. Pair with your favorite flat, fitted, pocket, or all-in-one diaper for a bulletproof diaper combo.
Fits from 12 lbs to 40 lbs
6-layers of organic knit hemp terry that adds 2.5 ounces of absorbency power to any cloth diaper and resists compression leaks.55% Hemp - 45% Organic Cotton.
It’s always recommended to wash any new cloth diapers products before use, to remove any dust from manufacturing and shipping.
You can simply throw your new products in a wash cycle with your normal laundry or other diaper laundry.
We recommend you do not use fabric softener or bleach on any cloth diaper products.
Washing Your Inserts:
1) Remove solids: Knock solids into toilet, Dunk n’ Swish, use a diaper sprayer, or diaper liner to help.
2) Remove insert from the diaper before washing.
3) Run a rinse cycle on cold.
4) Run a full cycle wash on warm/hot with additive-free detergent. We recommend the use of Tide detergent. Do not use detergents with added softeners or stain removers.
5) For best results, run one more rinse cycle on warm/cold.
6) Line dry or tumble dry or on low/medium.
Care For Your Inserts:
Fabric softeners and rash creams can ruin the effectiveness of the absorbency. We recommend you do not use them. If you need to use a rash cream, we recommend the use of a liner along with cloth diaper-friendly products.
Dirty diapers and inserts should not go unwashed longer than 2-3 days for risk of staining.