Free Shipping On Orders Over $10
The Nicki's Diapers Pull On Diaper Cover is easy to use and extremely economical! Perfect over prefolds, flats, or fitted cloth diapers. It's generously sized and gentle on your baby's legs and waist. The interior is wipeable so it can be used multiple times before washing. This reusable diaper cover is a favorite for overnight use because it offers full coverage and minimal seams for potential leaks.
Nicki’s Diapers Pull On Diaper Covers are waterproof and reusable. The interior is wipeable so it can be used multiple times before washing. The waterproof yet breathable material paired with double leg seam makes this diaper cover leak proof no matter what you add inside it for absorbency.
Take comfort in knowing these diapers are free of the chemicals that are found in disposable diapers.
All of Nicki’s Diapers Products are designed in the USA and responsibly created and sourced in China and Pakistan.
It’s always recommended to wash any new cloth diapers products before use, to remove any dust from manufacturing and shipping.
Nicki’s Diapers Pull On Diaper Covers only need to be washed once prior to use.
You can simply throw your new products in the wash with your normal laundry or diaper laundry. We recommend you do not use fabric softener or bleach on any cloth diaper products.
1) Secure absorbent cloth diaper on baby (sold separately)
2) Pull Cover overtop for waterproof protection
3) Reuse if not soiled
Washing Your Diaper Covers:
1) Remove solids: Knock solids into toilet, Dunk n’ Swish, use a diaper sprayer, or diaper liner to help.
2) Remove prefold from the diaper cover before washing.
3) Run a rinse cycle on cold.
4) Run a full cycle wash on warm/hot with additive-free detergent. We recommend the use of Tide detergent. Do not use detergents with added softeners or stain removers.
5) For best results, run one more rinse cycle on warm/cold.
6) Line dry or tumble dry or on low/medium.
Nicki’s Diapers Covers are simple to use. You will need approximately 8-12 diaper covers per day. This will get you through 2-3 days in between washes.