Free Shipping On Orders Over $10
Nicki’s Diapers Overnight Training Pants look just like big kid underwear! The soft and absorbent Training Pant Inserts help your child to learn when they need to be changed, or change themselves!
These potty training pants have stretchy elastic on the waist, making them easy for your little ones to pull up and down without the cost or chemicals in disposable training pants. These potty training pants have absorbency where it is needed most.
- Small: 16-21 lbs
- Medium: 22-30 lbs
- Large: 30-38 lbs
- Extra Large: 34-45 lbs
*Size/weight suggestions are approximate. The Extra-Large run big!
- The inner fabric has a soft lining of 100% Cotton Fleece
- The absorbent insert features four layers of 100% Bamboo
- The outer fabric is 100% polyester PUL, waterproof to help prevent leaks
It’s always recommended to wash any new cloth diapers products before use, to remove any dust from manufacturing and shipping.
With Natural Fibers, we recommend washing these trainers 3-5 times with detergent, drying in between to maximize absorbency. Natural fibers will become more absorbent over time. If you prefer to use after one wash, note that you will need to change sooner or add additional absorbency.
You can simply throw your new products in the wash with your normal laundry or diaper laundry. We recommend you do not use fabric softener or bleach on any cloth diaper products.
Nicki’s Diapers Overnight Training Pants are easy for you and your child to use! Simply pull up the training pants like regular underwear. The ease of the pull up provides your child with the independence to learn how to do it themselves.
Washing Your Overnight Training Pants:
1) Remove solids: Knock solids into toilet, Dunk n’ Swish, use a diaper sprayer, or diaper liner to help.
2) Remove insert from the trainer before washing.
3) Run a rinse cycle on cold.
4) Run a full cycle wash on warm/hot with additive-free detergent. We recommend the use of Tide detergent. Do not use detergents with added softeners or stain removers.
5) For best results, run one more rinse cycle on warm/cold.
6) Line dry or tumble dry or on low/medium.
Care For Your Overnight Training pants:
Fabric softeners and rash creams can ruin the effectiveness of the absorbency. We recommend you do not use them. If you need to use a rash cream, we recommend the use of a liner along with cloth diaper-friendly products.
Dirty diapers and inserts should not go unwashed longer than 2-3 days for risk of staining.
We recommend having 3-5 overnight training pants for overnight use, but the quantity may vary per child and some children need to be changed throughout the night