Due To High Order Volume, Shipping May Be Delayed
Nicki's Diapers Merino Overnight Wool Covers are a great diapering solution for your little one! Lanolizing wool is self-cleaning, and only needs to be washed and lanolized every 3-4 weeks unless soiled.
Nicki's Interlock Merino Wool Covers are silky and stretchy. While the overnight design has an increased ability to prevent leaks, the material is still breathable for baby. In addition to overnight use, these diapers are perfect for daytime use since they fit under clothing.
With 2 layers of interlock wool, these covers are thick enough to help prevent leaks overnight. Wool covers are made from 95% merino wool and 5% spandex. This material is stretchy and breathable, giving you a great fit over prefolds, flats, inserts, or fitted diapers.
Take comfort in knowing these diapers are free of the chemicals that are found in disposable diapers.
1) Secure absorbent cloth diaper on baby (sold separately)
2) Pull wool cover overtop for waterproof protection
3) Reuse if not soiled for up to two weeks until the lanolin wears off
4) Repeat the wash and lanolizing process every two weeks
Washing Your Diapers:
1) Remove solids: Knock solids into toilet, Dunk n’ Swish, use a diaper sprayer, or diaper liner to help.
2) Remove absorbent materials from the diaper cover before washing.
3) Fill a bowl or your sink with lukewarm water and wool wash to the package instructions
4) Allow the wool to soak for 30 minutes
5) Lay flat to dry
*Remember, wool does not need to be washed every use unless soiled
The lanolizing process is what allows your wool to be waterproof.
Items you will need:
1) 1 cup of very hot water
2) 1tsp of lanolin
3) 1-2 Emulsifying cubes
4) 3-4 cups of tepid water
1) Add your lanolin and emulsifying cubes to the cup of very hot water and allow to melt completely
2) Turn your wool inside out and gently place in your vessel of choice
3) Mix your lanolin, emulsifying cubes, and very hot water well.
4) Temper the lanolin mixture with the tepid water until it’s fully incorporated
5) Add the mixture to your wool and allow to soak for 30 minutes to an hour
6) Remove the wool and lay flat to dry
7) Repeat the steps here twice if you’re using wool overnight
We recommend having 3-5 Overnight Wool Covers for nightly use, but quantity may vary per child as some children need to be changed more frequently throughout the night.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
This cover is of a good quality. It does require lanolizing before use if you need it for overnight. I don’t love that it’s made in China. And the color bled onto our white sheets and cotton diapers. I do love that it’s more trim than my overnight double layer knit wool covers. And that’s exactly why I bought it. I should’ve known from the price. I generally have too high of expectations. I’m not sure if I would purchase it again. But it’s a good addition to my current regimen.
Hi Rena! Thank you so much for this feedback! We do not want you to walk away from this purchase frustrated! Please email in at email@example.com regarding this issue!