Do To High Order Volume, Shipping May Be Delayed
Nicki's Diapers One Size Diaper Covers offer an economical way to cloth diaper your baby. This size cover has an adjustable rise which means it will fit your baby from 8-35+ lbs.
Paired with prefold cloth diapers, they are the most economical cloth diapering option. Additionally, you will find that these diapers are without all of the chemicals from disposable diapers.
Nicki’s Diapers One Size Hook and Loop Covers are waterproof and reusable. The interior is wipeable so it can be used multiple times before washing. The waterproof yet breathable material paired with double leg seam makes this diaper cover leak proof no matter what you add inside it for absorbency.
All of Nicki’s Diapers Products are designed in the USA and responsibly created and sourced in China and Pakistan.
It’s always recommended to wash any new cloth diapers products before use, to remove any dust from manufacturing and shipping.
Nicki’s Diapers Hook and Loop Covers only need to be washed once prior to use.
You can simply throw your new products in the wash with your normal laundry or diaper laundry. We recommend you do not use fabric softener or bleach on any cloth diaper products.
Use Nicki's Diapers Newborn Diaper Cover with prefolds, flats, inserts, or fitted cloth diapers. You can simply wrap the cover around your cloth diaper. These covers feature flaps in the inside to securely tuck your prefold or flat under.
1) Adjust front snaps to desired size
2) Secure over an absorbent cloth diaper
3) Reuse if not soiled
Washing Your Diapers:
1) Remove solids: Knock solids into toilet, Dunk n’ Swish, use a diaper sprayer, or diaper liner to help.
2) Separate diaper from the diaper cover before washing.
3) Run a rinse cycle on cold.
4) Run a full cycle wash on warm/hot with additive-free detergent. We recommend the use of Tide detergent. Do not use detergents with added softeners or stain removers.
5) For best results, run one more rinse cycle on warm/cold.
6) Line dry or tumble dry or on low/medium.
Care For Your Diapers:
Fabric softeners and rash creams can ruin the effectiveness of the absorbency. We recommend you do not use them. If you need to use a rash cream, we recommend the use of a liner along with cloth diaper-friendly products.
Dirty diapers and inserts should not go unwashed longer than 2-3 days for risk of staining.
To learn more about how to care for your Nicki’s Diapers Covers click Here!
Nicki’s Diapers Hook and Loop Covers are simple to use. You will need approximately 8-12 diaper covers per day, and 3 inserts per cover. This will get you through 2-3 days in between washes.