Due To High Order Volume, Shipping May Be Delayed
The Kanga Care One Size Flat Diaper is a single layer Birdseye cotton and bamboo rayon blend fabric that is hemmed in a square. This type of hemmed fabric is perfect for folding in different styles that can adjust to fit around your little one from 4-35lb so that they will truly grow with your child. This means that it can fit your child from birth to potty training making them a seamless option for cloth diapering your child. Our flats are made to work with our one size and newborn Rumparooz Diaper Covers.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Our silky smooth flats are made differently than most flats you will find! They are made from natural fibers with 70% Bamboo Rayon and 30% Cotton, this blend is what makes them so soft and much more absorbent than your standard cotton flat diaper.
- ECO CONSCIOUS: Kanga Care strives to be as eco-conscious with all products. Our flats are unbleached to reduce carbon footprint. Our materials are not exposed to unnecessary chemicals and exceed the requirements of the CPSA and CPSIA rules for cloth diapering.
- BUDGET FRIENDLY: Kanga Care Flat diapers are very budget friendly as you would only need 18-24 flats to use them full-time. Flats require a waterproof exterior to contain leaks and messes. Pair your Kanga Care Flats with inexpensive Kanga Care Rumparooz covers. Covers can be reused more than once before washing by simply wiping the interior of the cover when changing a wet diaper.
- SIZING AND USE: Kanga Care Flats are a “one size fits all” as they can be folded to smaller settings to work with the tiniest of little ones and folded larger folds or even pad-folded to work for older babies and toddlers. They are designed to fit from 4lbs to 35+ lbs.
- GENEROUS DIMENSIONS - 32” x 32” unprepped and 26" W x 28" L once they are fully prepped. Flats come “unprepped” which means the fibers are set together but are not tightly bound. These Flats require at least 6 hot washes and drying before use to be “Prepped” and ready to use.
Unbleached diapers contain natural cotton oils which improve their durability and softness. However, they must be washed and dried 2-3 times before their first use to obtain proper absorbency. Product is expected to shrink up to 10%. 1. Cold rinse cycle, no detergent. 2. Hot Wash/Cold Rinse with the suggested amount of Kanga Care approved detergent. Tumble dry medium or line dry.