Imagine Baby Products XL Pocket Diapers offer an economical way to cloth diaper your toddler or older child, fitting children 35-70+ lbs. This trim fitting diaper is easy to use and grows with your toddler or child by adjusting the rise snaps on the front of the diaper.
These pocket cloth diapers feature a waterproof outer material lined with stay dry, no pill fleece. The included insert is a thirsty, quick absorbing microfiber, keeping your baby or toddler feeling dry all day long.
Imagine Baby Products XL Pockets offer our Super Absorbency, which is usually sufficient absorbency for even the most hydrated baby, toddler, or big kid!
It’s always recommended to wash any new cloth diaper products before use, to remove any dust from manufacturing and shipping.
Imagine Baby Products XL Pocket Diapers only need to be washed once prior to use.
You can simply throw your new products in the wash with your normal laundry or diaper laundry. Hang or tumble dry on low.
We recommend you do not use fabric softener or bleach on any cloth diaper products.
Nicki’s Diapers One Size Snap Pockets are very quick and easy to use.
1) Stuff in your included insert
2) Adjust snaps to desired size
- First row - Small 8-15 lbs
- Second row - Medium 15-23 lbs
- Third row - Large 23-35+ lbs
3) Wash after use
Washing Your Pocket Cloth Diapers:
1) Remove solids: Knock solids into toilet, Dunk n’ Swish, use a diaper sprayer, or diaper liner to help.
2) Remove insert diaper from the diaper before washing
3) Run a rinse cycle on cold.
4) Run a full cycle wash on warm/hot with additive-free detergent. We recommend the use of Tide detergent. Do not use detergents with added softeners or stain removers.
5) For best results, run one more rinse cycle on warm/cold.
6) Line dry or tumble dry or on low/medium.
Care For Your Diapers:
Fabric softeners and rash creams can ruin the effectiveness of the absorbency. We recommend you do not use them. If you need to use a rash cream, we recommend the use of a liner along with cloth diaper-friendly products.
Dirty diapers and inserts should not go unwashed longer than 2-3 days for risk of staining.
Imagine XL Pocket Diapers are simple to use. You will need approximately 8-12 pocket diapers per day.