Free Shipping On Orders Over $10
Imagine Baby Products One Size Hook and Loop Pockets offer an economical way to cloth diaper your baby. They are designed to fit babies of all shapes and sizes, with multiple rows of snaps adjusting to fit 8lbs-35+lbs.
These pocket cloth diapers have a waterproof outer liner to guard against leaks. The inner fleece keeps baby feeling dry, and helps conceal stains! The included thirsty one size insert will quickly absorb any moisture.
Imagine pocket cloth diapers feature a waterproof outer material lined with stay dry, no pill fleece. The included insert is thirsty, quick absorbing microfiber.
Imagine Baby Products are designed in the USA and manufactured responsibly in China.
Imagine Pockets offer our Regular Absorbency, which is enough absorbency for most babies. These diapers are great for cloth diapering on a budget, as they're the most economical option.
It’s always recommended to wash any new cloth diaper products before use, to remove any dust from manufacturing and shipping.
Imagine Baby Products Pocket Diapers only need to be washed once prior to use.
You can simply throw your new products in the wash with your normal laundry or diaper laundry. Hang or tumble dry on low.
We recommend you do not use fabric softener or bleach on any cloth diaper products.
Imagine Pocket Diapers are very quick and easy to use:
1) Stuff in your included insert
2) Adjust snaps to desired size
3) Wash after use
Washing Your Pocket Cloth Diapers:
1) Remove solids: Knock solids into toilet, Dunk n’ Swish, use a diaper sprayer, or diaper liner to help.
2) Remove prefold from the diaper cover before washing.
3) Run a rinse cycle on cold.
4) Run a full cycle wash on warm/hot with additive-free detergent. Do not use detergents with added softeners or stain removers.
5) For best results, run one more rinse cycle on warm/cold.
6) Line dry or tumble dry or on low/medium.
Care For Your Diapers:
Fabric softeners and rash creams can ruin the effectiveness of the absorbency. We recommend you do not use them. If you need to use a rash cream, we recommend the use of a liner along with cloth diaper-friendly products.
Dirty diapers and inserts should not go unwashed longer than 2-3 days for risk of staining.
Imagine Pocket Diapers are simple to use. You will need approximately 8-12 pocket diaper covers per day.