Pre-Earth Day Sale Happening Now!
Imagine Baby Newborn Hook and Loop Covers offer an economical way to cloth diaper your baby. This diaper cover has an adjustable rise so it will fit your baby from 8-35+ lbs. This is one size for all your baby's diapering years!
Paired with prefold cloth diapers, these are the most economical cloth diapering soption. Additionally, you will find that these diapers are without all of the chemicals from disposable diapers.
Imagine Baby Products Hook and Loop Diaper Covers are waterproof and reusable. The interior is wipeable so it can be used multiple times before washing. The waterproof yet breathable material paired with double leg seam makes this diaper cover leak proof no matter what you add inside it for absorbency.
All of Imagine Baby Products are designed in the USA and responsibly created and sourced in China and Pakistan.
It’s always recommended to wash any new cloth diapers products before use, to remove any dust from manufacturing and shipping.
Imagine Baby Products Snap Diaper Covers only need to be washed once prior to use.
You can simply throw your new products in the wash with your normal laundry or diaper laundry. We recommend you do not use fabric softener or bleach on any cloth diaper products.
Use Imagine Baby Products Hook and Loop Diaper Covers with prefolds, with prefolds, flats, inserts, or fitted cloth diapers. . You can simply wrap the cover around your cloth diaper, or use the inner front and back yokes to tuck your prefold or flat under.
Washing Your Diaper Covers:
1) Remove solids: Knock solids into toilet, Dunk n’ Swish, use a diaper sprayer, or diaper liner to help.
2) Remove prefold from the diaper cover before washing.
3) Run a rinse cycle on cold.
4) Run a full cycle wash on warm/hot with additive-free detergent. We recommend the use of Tide detergent. Do not use detergents with added softeners or stain removers.
5) For best results, run one more rinse cycle on warm/cold.
6) Line dry or tumble dry or on low/medium.
Imagine Baby Products Diaper Covers are simple to use. You will need approximately 8-12 diaper covers per day. This will get you through 2-3 days in between washes.