Due To High Order Volume Shipping Will Be Delayed Up To 5 Business Days
Nicki's Diapers One Size Snap Diaper Covers offer an economical way to cloth diaper your baby. These covers feature multiple snaps for custom adjustability and will fit your baby from 8-35+ lbs - one size for all your baby's diapering years!
Nicki's Diapers Covers are waterproof, breathable and reusable. They do not contain any absorbent materials on their own, but are made to be used over top of absorbent diapers such as prefolds, fitteds and flats.
It’s always recommended to wash any new cloth diapers products before use, to remove any dust from manufacturing and shipping.
You can simply throw your new products in the wash with your normal laundry or diaper laundry. We recommend you do not use fabric softener or bleach on any cloth diaper products.
Nicki's Diapers Covers are very quick and easy to use.
1) Adjust front snaps to desired size
2) Secure over an absorbent cloth diaper
3) Reuse if not soiled
Washing Your Covers:
1) Remove solids: Knock solids into toilet, Dunk n’ Swish, use a diaper sprayer, or diaper liner to help.
2) Remove absorbent diaper from the cover before washing.
3) Run a rinse cycle on cold.
4) Run a full cycle wash on warm/hot with additive-free detergent. We recommend the use of Tide detergent. Do not use detergents with added softeners or stain removers.
5) For best results, run one more rinse cycle on warm/cold.
6) Line dry or tumble dry or on low/medium.
Care For Your Covers:
Fabric softeners and rash creams can ruin the effectiveness of the absorbency. We recommend you do not use them. If you need to use a rash cream, we recommend the use of a liner along with cloth diaper-friendly products.
Dirty diapers and inserts should not go unwashed longer than 2-3 days for risk of staining.
We recommend having 8-12 reusable diaper covers. This will get you through 2-3 days in between washes.