Due To High Order Volume Shipping Will Be Delayed Up To 5 Business Days
Imagine Baby Products One Size Cloth Diaper Covers are waterproof and reusable. They are used to provide a waterproofing outer shell for absorbent diapers, such as flats and fitteds.
Imagine Covers are adjustable and will grow with your baby from birth to potty training. The One Size will fit your baby from 8-35+ lbs.
Paired with prefold cloth diapers, they are the most economical cloth diapering option. Additionally, you will feel confident in putting these on your baby, as they are made without all of the chemicals from disposable diapers.
Imagine Covers will fit babies from 8-35+ lbs.
Imagine Cloth Diaper Covers are made of PUL (Polyurethane laminate). They are a waterproof yet breathable material. Paired with double leg seams, these diaper covers are leak proof no matter what you add inside it for absorbency.
All of Imagine Baby Products are designed in the USA and responsibly created and sourced in China and Pakistan.
It’s always recommended to wash any new cloth diapers products before use, to remove any dust from manufacturing and shipping.
Imagine Baby Products Snap Diaper Covers only need to be washed once prior to use.
You can simply throw your new products in the wash with your normal laundry or diaper laundry. We recommend you do not use fabric softener or bleach on any cloth diaper products.
Use Imagine Diaper Covers with prefolds, flats, inserts, or fitted cloth diapers. You can simply wrap the cover around your cloth diaper, or use the inner front and back yokes to tuck your prefold or flat under.
1) Adjust front snaps to desired size
2) Secure over an absorbent cloth diaper
3) Reuse if not soiled
Washing Your Diaper Covers:
1) Remove solids: Knock solids into toilet, Dunk n’ Swish, use a diaper sprayer, or diaper liner to help.
2) Remove prefold from the diaper cover before washing.
3) Run a rinse cycle on cold.
4) Run a full cycle wash on warm/hot with additive-free detergent. We recommend the use of Tide detergent. Do not use detergents with added softeners or stain removers.
5) For best results, run one more rinse cycle on warm/cold.
6) Line dry or tumble dry or on low/medium.
Imagine Baby Products Newborn Snap Diaper Covers are simple to use. You will need approximately 8-12 diaper covers. This will get you through 2-3 days in between washes.