Free Shipping On $10 or More!
Imagine Baby Products All in Two Diaper Covers offer an economical way to cloth diaper your baby. They are designed to fit babies 8lbs-35+lbs with multiple rows of snaps adjusting to the perfect fit.
Imagine Baby Products All in Two Cloth Diaper Covers are very easy to use - simply snap inside your favorite Imagine Baby insert and you’re good to go! They have a waterproof interior and are reusable through multiple diaper changes.
Imagine Baby Products All in Two Cloth Diaper Covers are waterproof and reusable. They do not contain any absorbent materials on their own, but are made to be used with Imagine Baby Inserts snapped inside.
It’s always recommended to wash any new cloth diaper products before use, to remove any dust from manufacturing and shipping.
Imagine Baby Products All in Two Cloth Diaper Covers only need to be washed once prior to use.
You can simply throw your new products in the wash with your normal laundry or diaper laundry. Hang or tumble dry on low.
We recommend you do not use fabric softener or bleach on any cloth diaper products.
Imagine Baby Products All in Two Diaper Covers are very quick and easy to use.
1) Snap in your Imagine Baby Products Insert
2) Adjust snaps to desired size
- First row - Small 8-15 lbs
- Second row - Medium 15-23 lbs
- Third row - Large 23-35+ lbs
3) When changing, wipe the interior and if not soiled, snap in a new insert
Washing Your Cloth Diaper Covers:
1) Remove solids: Knock solids into toilet, Dunk n’ Swish, use a diaper sprayer, or diaper liner to help.
2) Remove prefold from the diaper cover before washing.
3) Run a rinse cycle on cold.
4) Run a full cycle wash on warm/hot with additive-free detergent. We recommend the use of Tide detergent. Do not use detergents with added softeners or stain removers.
5) For best results, run one more rinse cycle on warm/cold.
6) Line dry or tumble dry or on low/medium.
Care For Your Diapers:
Fabric softeners and rash creams can ruin the effectiveness of the absorbency. We recommend you do not use them. If you need to use a rash cream, we recommend the use of a liner along with cloth diaper-friendly products.
Dirty diapers and inserts should not go unwashed longer than 2-3 days for risk of staining.
Imagine Baby Products All in Two Diaper Covers are simple to use. You will need approximately 8-12 diaper covers per day, and 3 inserts per cover. This will get you through 2-3 days in between washes.