Due To High Order Volume Shipping Will Be Delayed Up To 5 Business Days
These printed cotton flat diapers are super absorbent and soft against baby's sensitive skin. They are economical, very easy to wash and the fastest to dry.
Many families love to use flats as they are very customizable - fold where you need absorbency and cover with your favorite diaper.
These flats are available in one size and measure 27" x 27" - the perfect size to start with a newborn and grow with your baby!
Flat cloth diapers are not waterproof on their own. They need to be paired with a reusable cloth diaper cover or pocket diaper.
These flats feature 27” x 27” of 1 layer 100% cotton. This generous size will grow with your baby from birth to potty training.
Imagine Baby Products Printed Flat Diapers offer our Regular Absorbency, which is enough absorbency for most babies. These inserts are great for cloth diapering on a budget, as they're the most economical option.
All of Nicki’s Diapers Products are designed in the USA and responsibly created and sourced in China and Pakistan.
It’s always recommended to wash any new cloth diaper products before use, to remove any dust from manufacturing and shipping.
With Natural Fibers, we recommend washing these inserts 3-5 times with detergent, drying in between to maximize absorbency. Natural fibers will become more absorbent over time.
If you prefer to use after one wash, note that you will need to change sooner or add additional absorbency.
You can simply throw your new products in the wash with your normal laundry or diaper laundry. We recommend you do not use fabric softener or bleach on any cloth diaper products.
1) Fold the flat in your favorite fold (pad fold, origami, kite, mini kite, etc.)
2) Secure with a fastener
3) Put a cloth diaper cover over top for waterproof protection OR stuff in your favorite pocket diaper
Washing Your Diapers:
1) Remove solids: Knock solids into toilet, Dunk n’ Swish, use a diaper sprayer, or diaper liner to help.
2) Remove absorbent diaper from the cover before washing.
3) Run a rinse cycle on cold.
4) Run a full cycle wash on warm/hot with additive-free detergent. We recommend the use of Tide detergent. Do not use detergents with added softeners or stain removers.
5) For best results, run one more rinse cycle on warm/cold.
6) Line dry or tumble dry or on low/medium.
Care For Your Covers:
Fabric softeners and rash creams can ruin the effectiveness of the absorbency. We recommend you do not use them. If you need to use a rash cream, we recommend the use of a liner along with cloth diaper-friendly products.
Dirty diapers and inserts should not go unwashed longer than 2-3 days for risk of staining.
We recommend having 22-24 flats. This will get you through 2-3 days in between washes.
If you are using these flats as an overnight solution we recommend having 3-5.